Friday 4 September 2009

What you waiting for?


I remember the first time I heard Gwen Stefani's single "What You Waiting For?", it was really catchy and I consequently fell in love with it, not just with the song but with the video also. It was based on "Alice in Wonderland", one of my favorite books and films. Alice's world seems far less complicated and anything seems possible in it!


Anyway, I decided to pay attention to what Gwen was saying in the song, to summarise; "what you waiting for" was her first single and the song reflects on how she felt about starting a solo career and how scared she felt. It's inspiring to know that even the most talented can get scared. This doesn't mean that you should just run and hide, you must fight your weaknesses and if that so, then why not now and where you stand?

No comments:

Post a Comment