Saturday 29 August 2009

Being 2 and a 1/2 inches shorter than a supermodel DOES have its advantages!!


These days Kate Moss is more famous for her collaboration with Topshop than she is for being a supermodel but back in her days of strutting on the catwalk she was more commonly known for her wafish figure and her uncommonly short height for a fashion model. I for one am pleased she made it big into the fashion industry as she is only 2 inches taller than me and this makes me a feel a great deal better about my height. It's not something that bothers me much, mainly so when I'm standing next to my sister who in comparison to myself is only half an inch shorter than Kate Moss (she towers me and makes me feel tiny). I have realised today that every cloud really does have a silver lining.

A few days ago I purchased a dress from Jack Wills, at first glance I thought it was a little too short however, I realised with time that this was a mere illusion created by the design of the dress. My sister purchased a similar one and we both modelled our new purchases that evening. We found that my new dress, although shorter than the dress she purchased, came down a respectable length, showing the perfect amount of leg! On my sister however, it was too short, showing off too much leg and she couldn't really lean over without showing off her pair of sloggs (that's pants in her language). Ooooops!

No comments:

Post a Comment