Saturday 29 August 2009

I'm Captain Jack Sparrow, Savvy?


I think I was one of about four people who didn't get sucked into the phenomenon that is: Pirates of the Caribbean. I watched the first film about a month ago and really enjoyed it. (I am officially in love with Orlando Bloom). I visited my best friend Ray Ray yesterday and witnessed the funniest conversation ever after bringing up the film.

Me: Oh I finally got round to watching Pirates of the Caribbean.
Ray: Oh don't watch the third one, it's rubbish. I was so confused I fell asleep, I woke up half way through up only to be even more confused.
Peeps: I was awake throughout the entire film and I was still confused!

I think I might just try and watch the 2nd and 3rd one together to avoid any confusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment