Monday 21 December 2009

Harry Potter.


I finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows AGAIN! I've actually only read it once since it was first published in the summer of 2007. I remember when it was released, I tried putting off reading it for the longest time because I was so sad it was coming to an end. I think I just locked myself in my house for a month, I didn't want to risk having it all spoilt for me.
I guess my memory is pretty bad because I remembered very little-is it normal to forget so much??! In my defence, it was two years ago. Well, I guess this is the perfect time to use the "silver lining" expression, poor memory? silver lining-enjoy the world of Harry Potter again and again and again! (:
It's like family, is it weird to say that? It certainly feels like that. Like when your favourite cousin comes over to stay, that's what Harry Potter et al are like to me. My little world I get to visit and now it's over. Sob. It fills me up with joy when I read the books, it takes me away to a safe place where I have no worries, no problems.
I've been writing a letter to JK for almost an entire a year now, i need everything about it to be perfect. I hope she gets to read it, two years after the Hazza phenomenon ended and I expect she's still being bombarded with fan mail. I just want to thank her for giving us this wonderful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment