Tuesday 22 December 2009

I have found the ultimate winter accessory...


....and it comes in the form of a headband!! Look, look, isn't it just the prettiest thing ever! My mother very cleverly (smart woman that she is) pointed out yesterday that I am somewhat limited when it comes to winter fashion due to the fact that I don't own very many winter clothes. I am normally all for layering a la Olsen twins. now layering is normally fine and keeps me feeling lovely, snug and warm but it's colder than ever now and it's time now to accept that the harsher weather conditions require warmer clothes. So, I have decided that the oh so cute head band will be my first item. With accessories as chic as these, one will probably praying the sun to stay away for as long as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment